Here at Exodus, we offer warehouse storage that is perfect for all of Northern Colorado, Denver and beyond. There’s a reason we have been so trusted since our start in 1996; we are dedicated to providing top-quality care and making the entire process a breeze.
When you store with Exodus, you store your items with the Trusted Colorado Moving & Storage Company.
What You Get with Warehouse Storage from Exodus
Too many storage facilities out there are happy to take your items but do the bare minimum when it comes to offering security. Not at Exodus. We do everything possible to make sure you can feel confident in our warehouse storage. We offer:
- Temperature control, which is necessary to store items such as wood or metal furniture, electronics, artwork, and much more.
- Not every facility has pest control, especially self-storage. We do because we value the safety of your items.
- 24/7 surveillance to ensure security.
- “No Unload” Moving Van Storage: This is the perfect option for more efficient storage. We skip the unloading and reloading steps by keeping your items in the truck, parked in our lot or even inside our facility. This can save you big time money.
As you can see, we do a lot to keep your items in the condition that you leave them in. With Exodus, your belongings are in the right hands.
Benefits of Warehouse Storage over Self-Storage
When deciding on your storage options, you may have stumbled across self-storage. Now, they have some lofty promises such as cheaper cost, but the reality is that there are too many benefits of warehouse storage over self-storage that you should consider. These include:
- More Space: With self-storage, you’re limited to fitting your items within a locker. This is as opposed to warehouse storage, where you can simply pay for another pallet of items. Another perk regarding our space is the high, vaulted ceiling of the warehouse, which allows for flexibility regarding oddly-shaped items.
- Movers Pack Your Items: Warehouse storage is just easier. You don’t even have to leave your home. For self-storage, you will likely have to rent a truck to move your larger items to the locker, and then you will have to get friends or labor-only help to unload the truck into the storage locker. With warehouse storage, your moving company will take your items to their warehouse and then take them right on to your new home.
- Temperature Control, Pest Control, Etc.: While some self-storage units offer this, it is certainly not the standard. If you do get the option for something like temperature control, you will most likely have to pay an extra premium.
As you can see, there are some major differences between warehouse and self-storage. Be sure to do your research to decide on the best option for your items.
Get Your Free Warehouse Storage Estimate
Move with the winner of the BBB 2020 Torch Awards for Ethics. Move with Exodus. Trust the moving company approved by the Colorado Association of Realtors. Trust Exodus. Feel confident with movers that are fully licensed (CO PUC: HHG-00071) and fully insured (General Liability/Worker’s Comp). Feel confident with Exodus.
You can get your free estimate for warehouse storage by filling out our online form. If you have questions or want to learn more info, give us a call at (800) 549-1488.